Thursday, August 27, 2009

List of Dream Guitars V.2: Fender

This is the second part of an on going series where I state my dream guitars by brand. I want to apologize for the wait on this one, I've been busy with a lot of work and practices, but hopefully I'll be settled in and pounding out post. Anyways, this list is made up of Fender dream guitars. This is just my opinon, but I hope you enjoy it anyways.

Fender's
1 - 1950 original Fender Esquire - Alder
2 - 1950 Fender Broadcaster - Alder
3 - 1950 Fender No-Caster - Alder
4 - 1951-1964 Fender Telecaster - Cream
5 - 1954-1964 Fender Stratocaster - Sunburst
6 - 2009 John Mayer "The One" Stratocaster - Black
7 - 1962 Fender Jaguar - Ocean Turqoise
there you have it, the Fender list. I'll be posting some news, but if the music news stream gets dried up, I'll move on to other big brands. I might even do top 10 basses and acoustic guitars. bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment