Saturday, August 15, 2009

Local Talent: part 1

I am starting another series of post to fill time in between post of important music updates. This series will focus on local musicians putting their heart and soul into a craft that we all love. I will tell you there style, give them a rating 1-5 stars, and post a link to their music. Now I only think it's fair that I start with an artist I have know for most of my life. My best friend Rob Burnell. Now this may be biased a little, but music is always biased, if you like Prog Rock you may say Rush is better than Led Zeppelin (not true), so all music love is gonna be biased. Now he may be my closest friend, but his music just happens to be great, don't believe me, take a listen for yourself.




Name: Rob Burnell

Genre: Acoustic, Alternative

Signed: no

website: myspace.com/robburnell

No comments:

Post a Comment